The La Conner Sunrise Food Bank is taking extra precautions in consideration of the Coronavirus to help our clients and volunteers stay safe and healthy.
If you are a client who usually comes in to shop:
- Beginning Monday, March 16, for an undetermined period, we will only offer drive-through curbside distribution from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm and again from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- What this means is that we will prepare your food box for you based on your family size and deliver it to your car.
- We will have volunteers stationed outside the building to direct traffic. Please follow their directions.
What to expect:
- Please remain in your car at all times. You will pull your car up to the door you usually enter for check-in.
- We will ask for your client number, the number of family members in your household and how many of those members are children.
- You will then pull around the corner to the door you usually exit from to and your food box will be delivered to your car. If we can put the box in your trunk, please open the trunk and step back inside your car. If you need to place the box in your car, we will put the box on crates for you to load.
We will continue our mobile delivery services to clients who have been on our mobile delivery routes. We are near our mobile delivery capacity so if you are a new or existing client without available transportation or are in a situation that makes it difficult to get to the food bank, call the number below.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please call with any questions, 360.488.3878.